This year will definitely be an year of discovery especially in the area of tapping into both of my passions which are writing and learning new languages.
I have come up with this writing goal that is out of my comfort zone which is to write as frequently as possible and also try writing short pieces. Normally, when I think of writing I usually get into this state of mind that I am going into battle and this will require me to go into deep research, a lot of thought creation and processing, which at times inhibits me to write often; this is because for me I think of writing as a really deep process. Therefore, I am doing this because:
- I am excited about where this will lead me in terms of my writing spectrum.
- I have many topics that run through my mind everyday so I will be scribbling them down wherever I am, therefore I will be with a pen and a paper present at all times.
- I am hoping to engage myself with many conferences that deal with reading and writing; so these could be online or physical symposiums.
- I want to surprise myself at the end of the year and go like, Oh! I did that? Hell Yeah!
- I feel strongly about writing; by this I believe that words are very powerful, take an example of the books or articles that I have read, I can attest for a fact that I never forget how every specific book left me feeling. Hence, if words have had such a strong impact on me, surely words rule the world!
See you soon and frequently.