I watched this amazing and inspiring movie at the beginning of this week and I loved and learnt the lessons below:
- Love is always there even if you don’t feel it, it’s not gone just enfolded.
- We can’t take credit for our talents, it’s how we use it that counts.
- The wound is where the light enters you.
- Dr. Kate Murray tell her husband; sometimes people are not ready for your vision. Dr. Alex Murray asks his wife, so should we wait until they are ready so that we can hold hands with the universe?
- In order to be great it’s not enough to just say it, you have to actually be great.
- You have great hair 😊
- Use your beautiful faults.
- Do you trust me Calvin? I trust you.
- I love you biscuits.
- My gift is my command, stay together. Don’t let anyone separate you.
- Planning is essential.
- It’s okay to fear the answers, but you can’t avoid them. (I think the questions too)
- This is what the ‘it’ does. One person at a time until fear takes over, fear turns to rage which leads to violence and there’s a tipping point. If we don’t act soon, darkness will fall across the universe.
- Close your eyes. See with mine.
- Understand the importance of balance and moderation.
- Do you realize how many events, choices that had to occur since the birth of the universe leading up to the making of you? Just the way you are? Maybe now is the time you start thinking about that.
- Those on earth need more help than most. We must help them stay focused on the light when the darkness is present.
- Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.
- Be a warrior, can you?
- Those who are willing to face the darkness, bring the best of themselves to the light -for the world. (This being my favorite quote)
We need more movies like this.